Re: Emulating diab compiler behaviour memory-is-volatile

Hi Lapo,

Consider one or more of these switches:
-fvolatile-static       Consider all mem refs to static data to be volatile
-fvolatile-global       Consider all mem refs to global data to be volatile
-fvolatile              Consider all mem refs through pointers as volatile
-ffloat-store           Do not store floats in registers

The last one has the added benefit of being closer to IEEE 754 compliance, albeit at a performance penalty on some* platforms.

HTH,
--Eljay

* by "some" I mean "all the ones I work on".