Template specialization produces multiple definitions

Hello,
	After 3 days of reading and experiments I am stuck.

	Suppose one t.h file declares a template class cT. Another tt.h includes t.h and contains cT template functions.
	Function fspec() has general definition and a specialization for one type.
	Now, I have TWO (!) files a.cpp and b.cpp, which both include tt.h and create objects of the same type of class cT.
	All my attempts to compile such a project fail - fspec() multiple defined in a.o and b.o.

	I tried my gcc3.2.2 (cross-compiled host=linux target=powerpc) with/without -frepo, with/without pragmas....

	Is there any way to link this without extracting fcpec() into separate file (or enveloping into #ifdef...)?

Many thanks ahead for any help.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers