Question on .md file

Hi,

I had a few questions about the .md file.

1.In the .md file I noticed that there are certain
instructions defined as: define_insn "aaa_internal1",
"aaa_internal2a" etc..
What does this actually mean? What does "internal"
suggest?

2. I have 4 brach instructions:
 BNE (Branch on Not Equal)
 BEQ (Branch on EQual)
 BEQZ(Branch on EQual to Zero)
 BNEZ(Branch on Not Equal to Zero)

I have defined the first 2 instructions as define_insn
"bne" and define_insn "beq".
But I am not sure which name I should use for the last
2 instructions.

3. Also I noticed in arm.md, sh.md, that the branch
instructions have define_expand and not define_insn.
Why is that?

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,
savi

=====