U77

Hello,

I'm attempting to apply some code that I've previously had running on a Sun work station, which uses U77 library routines. With the Sun I can get the code to link to this library by simply putting a +U77 in my compiler and linker option lists.

This doesn't seem to work with the gnu compiler on my Mac (OS 10.2). In fact I'm not sure if this library even exists with the system (although some of the Web-based info I've found implies that it does). The system doesn't give an error message when I use the +U77 option; but it does when it can't locate the specific library routines that should be contained therein.

1) Does this library really exist with with the gnu system, and if so how do I link to it?

2) If not, is there a workaround?

Thanks for your help!

Jeremy M. Hales
Envair