Re: Proper and portable ways using manipulator

Hi, LLeweLLyn,

	Thanks for the reply.
	I tried <iomanip>, it works for g++3, but again not for g++2.
I grepped its g++-2 directory and the only showbase that I found is an enum.
So I now assume that there is no showbase manipulator in that library.

Is there any similar backward compatible way to use manipulators as
the hash_map one given at
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/faq/#5_4
?

Wei