Deadlock with socket and iostream

Hi, I have a problem with threads, sockets and iostream. In my program, I
call one thread with cin and cout. Later, I call another one trhead with an
operation with sockets(connect, write, accept and read). Finally, I call one
thread that cout calls one and one cin. Then the program stops.
I'm using the following options:
-D_RWSTD_MULTI_THREAD -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE.
gcc-3.2.2
libstdc++-v3
I need a help to solve this problem.

Davison.

Seleção de Softwares UOL.
10 softwares escolhidos pelo UOL para você e sua família.
http://www.uol.com.br/selecao