RE: Configuring a new target -Again!

> PS. I posted this exact same mail last week and I got a reply but
> unfortunately I deleted it. I think the reply came from an Alex.
> I would be very grateful if either Alex or anybody else could help
> me out.

There's a mailing list archive on the gcc website. Here's a link to
Alexandre's mail:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2003-04/msg00151.html

As Llewellyn pointed out you're straying into developer territory and you'll
need to ask the harder stuff on the gcc@ mailing list. However, it's still
worth asking the simple stuff here first.