-Zp4 Struct Member Alignment option

Hi,

We switched from a NCR to Sun Solaris 2.8.  We
installed the gcc compiler and ported the code.  Our C
compiler on NCR used to allow us to us the option -Zp4
Struct Member Alignment to force structures at 4
bytes.  I was looking and couldn't find a similar or
an equivalent compiler option in gcc.  Can somone
help?

ThanX
Alok