Same symbol in more then one shared library

Hi All

I have a class "CriticalSection" in one of my shared libs. My
Application is linked to many thirdparty libs.

Now, if the class name is CriticalSection, objects are created but the
constructor of my code is not invoked. That suspicously points to the
fact that object of some other class with name "CriticalSection" is bein
created. (If I change the name of my class to some other name, say
MyCriticalSection, code works fine)

Now is there some way to tell from which particular shared lib, a symbol
is being picked up??? That way I'll which library is the culprit. I
tried using "nm" to find the shared lib, but have not been able to do so
successfully?

Is it possible that some system library has a class with name Critical
Section???

-Ajay