FW: shared library loading another shared library

Hi All

I have an application in which my code is getting linked with one of the
shared libraries which is there in -L <path>. This shared library gets
linked properly during linking. This shared library is further linked
with another shared library. But the second library is not getting
linked.

I get an error in linking. How can I link to this second library.

It is written in the man page that we can use -rpath for this. But it is
also written that using rpath option will ignore -L option.

How should I load this second library now?

-Ajay