Re: gcc 3.2 Ultra 5 Solaris 9

On 4 Feb 2003, echto wrote:

> on a Sun Ultra 5 workstation running Solaris 9.  I have noticed the

probably bad idea. I decided to install gcc 3.2 on one Solaris
machine only (nota bene Sun IPX) and I'd see problems with compilation
some software. Moreover, some software go to compile on them,
but binaries don't work properly while compiled on gcc 2.95.3
are ok - for instance reformime, which is part of maildrop package.
This is reason to decide to left gcc2.95.3 on rest of my servers

P.
--
Piotr Kasztelowicz                  Piotr.Kasztelowicz@lodz.ptkardio.pl
http://www.am.torun.pl/~pekasz