Re: newbie looking to add include files

Hi Mark,

You need to rebuild GCC on your platform.  There's a mechanism by which you
can specify (or override) GCC's default include path(s).

I don't have the info at hand, but you can find it on the GCC website.

However, I strongly recommend that you do not do what you are suggesting.

It's far more preferable to do "g++ -I/usr/include/myfiles" in your
Makefile, than it is to put that kind of cruft in the GCC build itself.

Sincerely,
--Eljay