From: Harry C. Marotto Jr. <borias1@mac.com>
Date: Wed Jan 1, 2003 11:36:09 PM America/New_York
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: GCC and Ada in OS X 10.2.3 ?

Hi,

I loaded the Developer Tools of the CD that came with OS X 10.2 for the first time on my iBook and the Ada Programming Language does not seem to be supported in GCC. I thought it was suppose to be.

bash-2.05a$ gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.1/specs
Thread model: posix
Apple Computer, Inc. GCC version 1151, based on gcc version 3.1 20020420 (prerelease)

bash-2.05a$ gcc Print_Totals.adb
gcc: Print_Totals.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system

thanks, HARry