linking in the archives to make a dso

Hi,

1) I need to generate a dso from a bunch of archives, basically I need
to export all of the functions, not only the ones used by the extra few
dso functions I am adding. I haven't been able to figure out the gnu ld
linking flags, so far it only exports the ones referenced.

2) I wasn't able to also display the missing symbols in a dso while
compiling, is there such a flag? I know "-no-undefined" aborts the
linking, I need simple warnings instead.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gokhan