RE: makefiles

You can run make and diab (sort of) from dos. The biggest problem that
comes out is the dos command line length limitation. I have yet to find
a solution I totally like for this problem. The one I am currently using
involves redirecting the commands to a batch file and then running the
batch file.

If you are getting a lot of error code 1's, then you are running into
the command line length problem. Using GCC you should not run into this.
Using diab you will run into this (at least I did).

If it is syntax problems, then you would do better to post the make file
(or the errors) so that people can see the errors and offer specific
advice.

You can get the Make for DOS by going to
http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/zip-picker.html. I wanted all of DJGPP but
you can actually download just the make files by click on the "Show me"
button at the bottom and downloading mak3791b.zip

On