Re: string.h - strsep

Hi Omer,

The strsep function is not a standard function.

Man page on strsep.
<http://www.neosoft.com/neosoft/man/strsep.3.html>

You'll have to write your own strsep from the man page spec, or solve your
parsing problem through different means.

I recommend the very cool, very schwing Spirit:
<http://spirit.sourceforge.net/index.php?doc=docs/v1_5/quick_start.html>

I think Spirit is either part of BOOST, or soon to be part of BOOST.  A good
portion of BOOST is very likely to become part of the next C++ standard,
which is probably 5-10 years out.
<http://www.boost.org>

I suspect GCC, as usual, will be a leader in incorporating the "highly
likely" technology of the C++ Working Group for the next C++ standard.
Especially in the area of Generic Programming via improved template
facility.  But keep in mind, those technologies are a moving target.

--Eljay