gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

Hi All,

I want to develop a ARM core for the academic project.
So I am not using all the features and full
instruction set of the ARM architecture.

I had a problem with porting the source code to it. I
have downloaded a gcc3.2 version compiler. How can i
customize the gcc compiler for this. So please tell me
the procedure and documents, if any available. Please
mention the links, if any available.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Prasad