How to use a different calling convention for assembler routines?

Hi!

I have quite a lot routines written in assembler for the H8/3052.
They use the following calling convention:
- the first parameter is passed in ER6 (or R6 or R6L)
- other parameters are passed on the stack (the last one is written first on the stack)
- the result is returned in ER6 (or R6 or R6L)

Can GCC use a different calling convention?
How can I instruct GCC to use this calling convention for the assembler routines?

Best regards,
Ingmar Brumm

Vollkasko ab 111 Euro/Jahr bei Direct Line, Europa's größter Kfz-Direkt-
versicherungsgruppe. Jetzt Tarif berechnen und bis 30.11. wechseln!
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/email.kasko