Re: help building gcc 3.2

Rup,

No, I had to copy crti.o and libc.a to my gcc directory to get gcc to
compile.

Agreed that crti will be written in assembler, but libc.a will be written
in C and one would need the compiler
to compile it.  It seems like a chicken and egg issue.

Chip

Rupert Wood <rup@kanat.pair.com> on 10/09/2002 01:08:53 PM