RE: Problem using libtool with multiple library directories

>===== Original Message From "Boehne, Robert" <robert.boehne@ricardo-us.com>
=====
>It might help to tell us what version, I don't think
>anyone who read this has any idea what the problem you're
>having is for lack of information.

Sorry.  This happens with a number of the gnu applications (such as
libxml-2.4.24 or autogen or inetutils etc) which all built their own libtools
file (which appears to be the same as the latest version - libtool-1.4.2)  I
am building using gcc-3.1.1 but this appears to be an artifact of the libtool
script rather than the application being built or the compiler.