GCC Versioning

I am now getting error messages like "libstdc++: no version information
available (required by <program>)" when users try to use my programs on
other hosts than the one compiled.  GCC 3.2 is installed on both.  The
program is statically linked with my own C++ library and dynamically
linked with a C library plus the GCC package on both machines (both
i386's running different kernels and different GLIBC's).

Can anyone point me to help on handling GCC version control?

Thanks.

Tom Browder
SRS Technologies, Inc.
838 N. Eglin Parkway, Suite 202