Re: directories for newbies

Hey Kayvan,

That helped too. Now I need a function that will let me determine the attributes of a
file. Specifically, I wanna know if a file is a directory or not. In the dos world
there was a program called dos_atrib. U got one like that for linux?

Also what I'd really like is some online manual that grouped all the standard lib
functions into different categories. Such as file management, networking, disk
management, strings, etc. Anything like that around?

One last thing on my wish list. A good debugger. Does linux have a standard debugger
already installed on my system? Any thoughts?

Thanks
  Danny