Re[2]: 2.95.2 libraries donŽt link using 3.x

Hola Oscar,

Yes, I was talking about C++. Upps, I forgot to mention it.

My problem is that the 2.95.2 libraries are comercial ones, so I don't
have the source code. I only have the binaries. The vovida source code
does not compile using gcc lower than 3.x.

I'm afraid I will have to produce 2 executables and communicate them
in any way.

There is not really any way to link 2.x and 3.x binaries together in
the same executable? This is my last chance, and I will not ask any
more ;-)

Thanks a lot Oscar!!