Re: Tutorial 4b

Mark,

This is just a guess from looking at your script. FYI, I have not reviewed the webpage you listed in a previous email to understand the build process but something stuck out as I read your script.

Your littlegcc is compiled with the option --with-languages=c.
I'm assuming that later you use this same compiler to build the full-blown gcc which contains c++ code. I'm out on a limb here since I don't know if by the time the error occurs you are using the c++ enabled full-blown gcc or not. But if you compile the littlegcc without c++ support, might that not result in an error later trying to compile c++ libraries?

Just my two cents
---
brett

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:36:28
 Mark Butcher wrote:
>Hi All
>
>During the night I let a modified version of the MCORE script (simply
>MCORE-ELF replaced by ARM-ELF) run.
>
>The result was the identical build error when trying to simpiler the first
>c++ library source. This seems proof that there is something wrong with the
>script.
>
>Does anyone see the error ????
>
>Regards
>
>Mark

Win a first-class trip to New Orleans and vacation Elvis Style!.
Enter NOW!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes/