Small mountain

I am trying to create an example FORTRAN program that will be able to handle
command line arguments once it is compiled and run.  I have read several web
pages about IARGC, GETARG, a library named LIBG2C and something called
F_SETARG.  Is there any documentation and program example that actually
shows how a program can be set up so it will handle command line arguments
once compiled and run?

"Richard L Walker"<rlwalker2@cox.net>
Pensacola, FL 32504-7726 USA