Re: compiling problem DJGPP

Viestissä Tiistai 9. Huhtikuuta 2002 15:14, Raśl Duque kirjoitti:
> Hello.
>
> I had a old djgpp distribution and worked well. About a month a downloaded
> a new distribution with GCC 3.03 and RHIDE 1.4.9 (I download RHIDE 1.4.9.1
> too) but the debuging system is failing. For example I add a breakpoint and
> the debug say "No code generated for this line" but it's false. When I can
> debug step to step the actual line isn't selected, several times the
> debuging system crash.
> I think it's a RHIDE problem but I cann't fix it. Any suggestons?

This message is off topic in GCC related mailing list. Use DJGPP mailing list
(djgpp@delorie.com) or RHIDE mailing list (rhide-users@lists.sourceforge.net)

You may try my later build of RHIDE available from
	http://www.rhide.com/snapshots
however the debugging support with gcc-3.0.X seems to work worse for DJGPP as
with earlier versions. The debugging support is from GDB, so how good will be
it there, so it will be in RHIDE.

Andris