Re: HP-UX 11.11

3.0.3 was built on 11.00 and listed at the gcc.gnu.org as a successful
build, and hp made a version for 11i (11.11) ut i found theirs to be a
broken version and used it to try to build one natively when i worked on
11i. as i was trying to figure out how to solve errors inn the final stages,
i was told that we were wiping 11i off since a piece of software we want to
run is not supported in 11i. i was never able to finish building it, but
suspect that if someone wanted to chase down all the errors they could
succssfully build it. the problem is that there's wouldn't be any way of
getting help fomr this list, and probably not from the irtc either.

gcc 3.0.2 for 11i:
http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,547,00.html

-Josh