Re: simple c 's printf problem in mandrake8.0

Dear Andrew:

  I download and install gcc3.0.3 from gnu ftp site, by ./configure,
make, make install
they try my hello world in printf, it still not print out if no \n at
the end.  Probably it is caused by shell(some told me)

  I also tried to load libstdc++-v3.0.95 , but have difficult to install
it
./configure not work  for 3.0.3
  so I went to rpm find to get mdk's libstdc++ and isntall it.

still not work,

  I already report bug of glibc of gnu, (I am not sure it is a right
place or not).  But if you have more fresh idea to fix it please email
me.

sincere eric, http://www.ezinfocenter.com/4436786