Re: Can anyone help me......

At 11.36 26/12/2001 (GMT +0530), Aravind K Umesh wrote:
>Hi
>
>I want to compile my programme using gcc on NT. I have dowloaded the
>latest version of gcc for NT. It is working fine, I want to know the
>Linker options for gcc on NT
>
>Regards
>Aravind

The linker is not a part of gcc. It is either the GNU linker (ld), from the
GNU binutils package, or your OS linker.
I think on NT you'll be using ld, so just have a look at it's manual.
If you don't have it installed, you can find it online (it for the but-last
version of binutils, but most things should be the same) at
http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/docs-2.10/ld.html.

fw