This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: compiling problem DJGPP
- From: Andris Pavenis <pavenis at latnet dot lv>
- To: =?iso-8859-13?q?Ra=3Fl=20Duque?= <rduque at venus dot uanarino dot edu dot co>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:14:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: compiling problem DJGPP
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 11 December 2001 20:35, Ra?l Duque wrote:
> I'm doing a program where it's needed use allegro and complex numbers but a
> allegro file must have a *.c extension and a c++ source must have a *.cpp
> or *.cc extension then when I join them, several compiling problems appear.
> What can I do?
> I've tried to make a project and a .h file but I couldn't become
Write about problems You have. Otherwise no one will be able to help
I would also suggest to use DJGPP mailing list instead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I'm not using Allegro seriously myself, so I cannot help much