GNU warnings

Hi
  I am using the GNU compiler to compile some generated source.  Unfortunatly the generated source includes a file of the form:-

  void TEST_PROGRAM (void)
  {

  which of course gives me the warning:-

  warning: This file contains more '{'s than '}'s.

  I would like to inhibit this warning from being output, but leave other warnings enabled.  Is there any way in the source to do this. I cant find a suitable -Wno- parameter.  Is it in any way possible to turn this off via a PRAGMA or something in the source??

  I suppose that I could edit the source, but would rather not.

  Thanks for your help
    Phil