Re: "missing files"

that is what i have done. thank you for trying though.
i have successfully ported the latest gnu binutils and gmake. so i know it
has them to use. i followed the 11.00 instructions and it worked fine. if
someone from gnu is watching they should add that to the installs instead of
saying that it has never been tried. in order to avoid corruption witht he
make, i used the method for those that don't have a make.

my first thought is that something was wrong with one of those, but the
gmake i had to put in the path, and it works once i put it there.

unless the gnu binutils installed incorrectly and it's using the hp inherent
ones. could that be it? if so, how do i check that the gnubinutils are
installed and pointed to the dir i installed them to from where they need
pointers? i thought the readme said it places them.

Joh Perlmutter
NOC "intern"
Brandeis University