help wanted

hello

I have been assigned the task to design and develop an
optimizing C compiler which generates instructions
capable of executing in parallel. For this purpose we
have decided to use gcc c compiler front end and
design our own backend. The GCC project I have
downloaded is huge containing a lot of other
compilers, assemblers etc. Can you please guide me
where to find the gcc c compilers front end with
documentation. Please reply as soon as possible

thanks,
danish