Re: Gcc binaries link

On approximately Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 07:25:54PM -0600, Scott Fredericksen wrote:
> I'm confused about the link to CodeSourcery that you have on the
> following page (http://gcc.gnu.org/snapshots.html).  Your page
> advertises that i686-pc-linux-gnu binaries are available, but when I get
> to CodeSourcery, they have several pre-built binaries, but nothing of
> the i686-pc-linux variety.  Instead, they have sun_soaris, power_pc,
> i386_freebsd  (this is the closest one that I could find),
> (http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc_binary_snapshots)  I don't know if they
> changed their build procedures, or if the link is incorrect.

I noticed this just today also.  They used to have i686 binaries, and it
couldn't have been that long ago that they dropped them for some weird reason?
Maybe someone else can shed some light on the subject.

Josh
--
Linux, the choice                | So... if you could choose any nose in the
of a GNU generation       -o)    | whole wide world, which one would you pick?