Re: Help : File does not end with newline

Hi to all,

Zack, I have attached my file here for you to check. I have verified that
the file attached to you does not compile cleanly i.e it has the "File does
not end with newline" warning.

I have followed the method recommended by Jeff. I opened up my .h file under
Unix vi and saved it again. It then managed to compile cleanly without any
error.

For your information and necessary action.

Thank you once again for all your advise.

Sincerely
Paul