pl' help me

hello sir,
i am application developer in delhi, India . here i am
fresh to this arena , i have to develop a JSP
Generetor but don't have any specification about it .
u pl' help me in getting some idea regarding on both
the interface design as well as how should i write a
program that it can develop the JSP code internally.

pl' sir do help me or give me reference from which i
an get some useful idea .pl' its my humble request to
help me in developping ...

here i am waiting for u'r kind suggestion

yours sincerely,
biswaranjan