Re: Problem building GCCC-3.0 under cygwin- help urgent please

I installed cygwin, which i downloaded from cygwin site.Adn then again
installed the gcc-3.0 build.This time it compiled perfectly,I was also able
to compile my programs.
I think this may be a problwm with cygwin version.Try downloading latest
cygwin and compiling again.
-
unmesh