GNU GCC version 3 for Windows or DOS

Hi,

We are currently developing embedded software using GCC version 2.97 on
Windows (DOS) platform. This works fine, except that we cannot use long
filenames. Therefore, when will GCC version 3 be available for Windows (DOS)
and will it then support long filenames? Just to make sure, our target
platform is Hitachi H8S and our development platform is Windows NT. We are
currently compiling in a DOS window.

Med venlig hilsen - Best regards,
Karl Pálsson
Projektleder - Project Manager