Re: Compiling FORTRAN code on a LINUX machine

Mirela Fetea wrote:

> Hello,

> Could you please help me with some info?
> I'm new in using linux. I do have some FORTRAN codes that work on other linux
> machines but I got stuck when trying to compile them on my machine. I do not
> even have an idea on what needs to be done
>
> to compile the tac-alpha.f code I used:
>
> g77 -ffixed-line-length-132 tac-alpha.f
>
> and a series of warnings/ complains of the type:
> /tmp/cccggva6.o: In function `tac_':
> /tmp/cccggva6.o(.text+0x2e57): undefined reference to `omo2_'
> /tmp/cccggva6.o(.text+0x4710): undefined reference to `clebi_'
> appear on the screen.

Well, without the actual source code of tac-alpha.f at hand, I can only
guess: OMO2 and CLEBI are two subroutines or functions that are not
included in the source and are supposed to be loaded from an existing
object library.

Your best bet is to ask one of your colleagues.

Hope this helps,