dynamic linking in ARM

	I have been trying to produce a dynamically linked executable for
ARM linux for testing of a particular system for some time now.  What I
have done is created a simple procedure called print_the_int in a file
called stuff.c.

	I created an object file using the cross compiler I compiled from
gcc 2.95-2 (arm-linux-gcc) using the -shared option.  Then I used the
archiver (arm-linux-ar) to produce a library file.

	Next I made a test file to use that procedure and linked it in
with this command line:

	arm-linux-gcc test.c -o dyntest -Xlinker -Bdynamic -L. -ldl
-lstuff

	where libstuff.a had my print_the_int procedure.  But it still
produces no dynamic segment in the executable (as evidenced by the binutil
readelf) Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong?

"What a long, strange trip it's been."
	Jerry Garcia (42-95)