Installation problem

Hello,

I am having a problem on RedHat Linux 7.0 when I try to execute the 'make
bootstrap' command.  I am not doing anything custom...I have configured and
I am building using all default options.  Configure works fine.  I then try
to execute the 'make bootstrap command, and get an error saying that the
file

../libiberty/libiberty.a does not exist

and the make aborts.  I have looked on-line and can't find a reference to
this.  Help please!  Also, I am not on any Gnu mailing lists, so please
reply directly to this email address...thanks!

BradO