RE: Building GCC under Cygwin. Please help.

  Quite possibly.  I haven't been anywhere near 3.0 myself; I'm sticking
with 2.95.x because I need binary compatibility and that's just not an
option under 3.0.  So I haven't even looked at it.

  OTOH since it's a work in progress you could always discuss it on the
main gcc mailing list and offer bugfixes for any problems you come
across.....

     DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to us!