Linking problems

Hello, I compile my application with this sentence:

gcc \
        -I/./include \
        -I/./xyz/include \
        -I. \
        -lm -lsocket -lnsl \
        -c -o client.o client.cc \

I have a static library developed with Sun´s Worshop compiler:
/.../lib/abc.a

And When I try to link my client.o file with /.../lib/abc.a I got this:

/usr/ccs/bin/ld \
 -L /./lib \
 -L /./xyz//lib \
 -L /opt/GCC281/lib \
 -l myGNU\
 -l myGNUclass \
 -l stdc++ \
 -l iberty \
 -o client client.o

Undefined                                                      first
referenced
 symbol                                                          in file
Value__15myGNUSimpleParameter            client.o
__14myGNUClientFunctionPC14myGNUConnPCci client.o
__tf14myGNUClientFunction                       client.o
__as__10myGNUStringPCc                        client.o
_._10myGNUString                                     client.o

What can I do for solve it ???

Thank you for your time.
Best regards

Eduardo  Hdz.