Re: Problem In compiling C++ codes

---------------------- Forwarded by AREF ABOULHOSN/F47621C/VEND/FEDEX on
02/23/2001 01:11 PM ---------------------------

AREF ABOULHOSN
02/23/2001 01:10 PM

To:   help-gcc@gnu.org
cc:

Subject:  Re: Problem In compiling C++ codes

---------------------- Forwarded by AREF ABOULHOSN/F47621C/VEND/FEDEX on
02/23/2001 01:10 PM ---------------------------

AREF ABOULHOSN
02/22/2001 01:49 PM

To:   sherry <sherry@zeroknowledge.com>
cc:

Subject:  Re: Problem In compiling C++ codes  (Document link: AREF
      ABOULHOSN)

I appreciate your response.

  1)   I  Tried to put  the whole path in my C++ program like this:
        #include   <path directory for my header file/iostream.h>

   and tried to compile, it does not work.
  is there any other way, to include the path  name ?

 2)  If I have  an : a.out     execuatble file
       when I type:  a.out     It does not find the link library

 3)  what is the extension for the source file , in C++ and how to compile
it ?

       I know  for my C program, example:

filename.c
To compile :    gcc    filename.c