Problem In compiling C++ codes

Hello

  May name is : AREF ABOULHOSN

  I have a problem compiling my C++ code, I will appreciate it if you can
help me solve this problem.

  I installed , gcc 2.9.5.2   package on  SOL  7 ,  Intel.
  I was able to compile   C code   , and run the program   (NO PROBLEMS)

   when, I try  to compile my C++ code , I get  an ERROR Message, Cannot
fin   : iostream.h    (file)
   and the file is there in the include dirctory.

  If , you can give me some help , I appreciate it.

My E-mail is   :
aaboulhosn@entpm2.prod.fedex.com

Thanks
AREF