help to install cc

Hi, Iīm trying to intall cc in my sun ultra 5 with solaris 2.6, but when I
run the install file I get:

usage: install [options] file [dir1 ...]

I donīt have idea what options its mean, I just try to install the cc I know
that it isnīt installed because when run the cc comand i get:

/usr/ucb/cc:  language optional software package not installed

If somebody could reply And tell how install the compiler I really
apreciate.

Yours