Re: Cross compiler for M-CORE

On May 29, 2000, alibert <alibert@3il.fr> wrote:

> a GNU Cross compiler for M-CORE. I would like to know if there is
> any Win32 based variant of this compiler, and if you know where I
> can get one

You can probably build one yourself, since the mcore port is part of
GCC.  You may also need binutils and newlib.

> I also saw on the Cygnus' site, that there is a grafical interface
> for GDB.

It's called Insight, and it's available at Sourceware.cygnus.com.  I'm
not sure it works on MS-Windows, though.  Maybe atop Cygwin?

--
Alexandre Oliva    Enjoy Guaranį, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com