FW: GCC.

Title:

    I am trying to build a cross-compiler for the SC100 family. I have a directory (config/quartz) containing the following files:
        quartz.c
        quartz.h
        quartz.h.coff
        quartz.h.physical
        quartz.h.virtual
        quartz.md
        quartz.md.bak
        quartz.md.exp1
        quartz.md.exp2
        quartz.md.exp3
        quartz.md.exp4
        quartz.md.v49

   I know what quartz.c,quartz.h, quartz.md are used for. I suppose that quartz.md.bak is a backup file and that the other .md files are simply different versions. I don't know what should I do with quartz.h.coff,  quartz.h.physical and quartz.h.virtual.

   I tryied to compile using configure --target=quartz-local and I almost did it, but it doesn'n sound right. I think I should use a different option for configure, but I can't figure out  which one.

    Something I should have said from the very beginning : I work on SunOS5.7, installed on a i386 machine.

    Please write me if you can help.

                      Virgil.