Re: m68k-elf embedded cross compiler

Hi Jeff,

At the risk of sounding like the idiot that I am :-)

- How would I tell the compiler where to find include files
  for my target (if I had them) ?

- I am building a cross compiler for an embedded system
  which does not have standard I/O. There is no file system
  or operating system.

- I am using newlib to provide those libraries. Do I need
  to install them first? The CrossGCC FAQ says the build
  order is:
   1. Binutils
   2. GCC
   3. Newlib

- Is there a configuration option?

- I *did* tell it the installation prefix /tools/gnu.