CROSSgcc2.95.2 x86->m68k build problems

Hi there!

I want to develop an Amiga driver for Linux and I need
a gcc cross compiler for that (ever compiled a 2.2.x series
linux kernel on a 25MHz machine :) ?).

Of course I read and followed the ObjectSoftware's FAQ for
building gcc as a cross compiler.

But unfortunately the patch needed to successfully compile
a cross compiler (because of missing include files and stuff)
is for a 2.8.1 version of gcc --- and this version does _not_
support the target "m68k-linux-elf".

So I used 2.95.2 and now have several compile errors as
described in the patch for 2.8.1 starting off with stuff
like "stdio.h not found" (well, it's in /usr/include, what
more does the compiler ask for?!?)

I try to manually get the compiler anround those problems
but it seems I won't succeed.

So - does anybody have any ideas? Like "there's a patch for
2.95.2, get it at ..." :))

Thanx
Enver

PS: please reply to my email address, too...